VouchedFor rating and reviews for Peter Lee, IFA PLYMOUTH

01752 500909

Financial Adviser Services

What do I do if I have a complaint?

A summary of our procedures for handling complaints is available on request. If we are unable to settle your complaint to your satisfaction, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, or alternatively to the Positive Solutions Complaints Department (Riverside House, Newburn Riverside, Newburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15 8NY), given that any complaints are dealt with Positive Solutions centrally.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation that was established to resolve disputes between financial institutions and their customers.

Information on the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found at their website :